Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Beauty Bits : Lip & Fragrance

Happy Wednesday, all! I figured I would share some (just a few, now) of my favorite products of the moment. Two categories: Lip and Fragrance. These little 'finishing touches' make a world of difference. Though I have always looked at lipstick as a luxury for special occasions, I have always been the kind of gal who never leaves the house without wearing perfume. Yes, even at the gym. 


Lips: 
These Party Proof Lipsticks by Model Co are quickly changing the way I do lipstick! I find myself wearing one of these shades almost every day, and they are so versatile! For a night out I like the bright, pink, 'poppy' shade. But for daytime, I dab on a little bit of the mauve-like 'kitty' color on top of some balm for a softer look. 
I always go back to my C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve, especially in the winter when my lips get especially dry. Extra tip: I also use this salve on my elbows and it softens and moisturizes them better than any lotion I have found! 
As far as glosses, I am simple. I like whatever smells nice and isn't sticky. My Benefit gloss and Plumping Lip Infatuation are two of the best! 






Fragrance:  
Maybe when I'm older, I will decide on a signature scent to adapt to, but until then, there are just too many lovely scents to choose from! As long as it is in my signature to smell amazing, that's good enough for me! I like these sweet scents on their own, but I also love that they mix well with others. I have always worn at least two scents at a time, just to be unique, and difficult... :) 
Right now Prada Candy is my absolute favorite fragrance, but I am also recently addicted to Bath & Body Works' new Amber Blush. Glad I don't have to pick just one! 

Clockwise from bottom left: Prada Candy roll-on // Viva La Juicy // Forever Red // Amber Blush


What are your favorite lip products and perfumes?! 
xoxo,
Alisha



No comments:

Post a Comment