Friday, August 30, 2013

The List : Wardrobe Cravings

Happy Friday, Ya'll!
I am so excited for this three day weekend and while I'll be trying to resist, there is a chance I will be doing a little shopping to add to my fall wardrobe... :)
Here are some items that are absolutely on my want NEED list for fall!
 

 
(Sources : Clockwise from top left)
 
1. Bare Minerals "Ready" in Top Shelf - This is my absolute favorite eye shadow, and I wear it year round, but in the fall and winter I love to play up the darker shade. As a plus, it totally makes blue and green eyes pop!
 
2. I have been craving a big, drapey, geometrical/tribal print sweater like this one in the middle photo, (I also love how it's paired with a graphic tee and funky jewelry!) I am still on the lookout for the perfect one so let me know if you find it first!
 
3. Essie's "Carry On" -  I love wearing dark colors on my nails, and this is one of my go-to shades for fall. The deep berry/burgundy acts as a neutral in my fall wardrobe and really ties everything together.
 
4. Stella & Dot "Madison Tech Bag" - I placed my order for this gorgeous tote earlier this week and I am anxiously waiting for it to appear on my front porch! Something tells me I will carry this little lovely all season long.
 
5. Steve Madden "Creation" Boots - Probably the next purchase I make will be these tall black boots, or something like them. I used to be more of a brown leather type of gal but recently I've gone over to the dark side a little bit and I need these boots to match all of my black! ;)
 
6. H&M Sweater - Big, slouchy, cozy sweaters are pretty much what I live in for the colder months. The best ones are those long enough to wear with leggings. I'll most likely be stocking up on these soon!
 
7. Stella & Dot "Kahlo" Necklace - This necklace is killing me with it's gorgeousness. At some point I know I will break down and make the purchase. The mixed-metall-y-ness of it all is calling my name. I love wearing pretty statements with my slouchy sweaters in the fall. The juxtaposition of textures... so wonderful!
 
What is on your fall 'must have' list?!
 
xoxo,
Alisha
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment