Friday, August 16, 2013

The most interesting mascara in the world...

I don't always spend $23 on mascara... but when I do, it's Benefit's "They're Real"... and who am I kidding, I always spend that much.


Some would say I am blessed to have been born a natural blonde. That blessing comes with a few burdens such as invisi-brows and ridiculously non-existent eyelashes. Thankfully, after years of trying mascara after mascara from Maybelline to Bare Escentuals I have finally found the answer. "They're Real" is totally worth the $23 investment I make every 5 or so months. Not only is it volumizing, but lengthening as well, and it also manages to hold a curl all day long! It actually looks like I have eyelashes! Also, it has amazing long-term results. After using it for a few weeks my lashes look progressively healthier and thicker. Can you tell I'm a fan? I am. I will never go back to the Maybelline days!


xoxo,

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment