Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Third time's the charm, right?

So...I've decided to give blogging another go! In the past couple years I have been around the blog scene a little bit, first on my humble little tumblr, Wedding Whimsy, then as a guest blogger for my dear friend, Janie at The Bride's Cafe. I have been wanting to get back to it but I have been so busy this past year that blogging kept getting put on the back burner! Well not anymore! I'm taking the leap.

What's changed? I have absolutely no expectations this time around, I just want a place to share pretty things, thoughts and inspirations with some type of audience, whether I have 2 or 2,000 readers! If you are following B&L, expect to see a lot of pretty, happy, sappy and heart-healthy... pretty much anything that is Beloved & Lovely. 

xoxo,
Alisha 



No comments:

Post a Comment