Thursday, August 22, 2013

Engagement Shoot : Anna & Nathan

What do you get when you take a beautiful day, a lake, a tractor, a red barn, two ridiculously adorable lovebirds and a great photographer...? Add it all together and you get this sweet engagement shoot from Justin Ferry Photography!


I asked Anna, the beautiful bride-to-be if I could go ahead and share her recent engagement photos on the blog and I was thrilled that she said yes! I have known Anna & Nathan for years before they were even dating and I am so excited for them and their upcoming wedding! These two are so full of life and it really shows in these photos. Each picture is so sweet and you can tell how in love they are just by scrolling through these pictures. In my mind, if you've captured this kind of love in your photos, that's a successful engagement shoot. Enjoy!
















Ok ya'll this next one is my fave... hello, the Notebook! So hot. 














Hope you enjoyed the first of many wedding-related posts that will appear on this blog! Be sure to check out the photographer's website, and while your at it hop over to Anna's blog as well!

Happy Thursday, all!
xoxo,
Alisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment