Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Recipe Roundup

I was working on a much more chic and pretty blog post... but literally all I can think about today is FOOD! Maybe it's the idea of cooler weather on the horizon but I have been in such a cooking/baking mood recently! I decided to share with you some of the recipes I am itching to try in the next few weeks. I will post on here how it goes once I try them! :) Happy Humpday!

*Disclaimer... Reading of this post may cause you to gain a few pounds... also, I'm a HUGE fan of unhealthy ways to eat fruits and vegetables, you'll notice.

1. These Cheesy "Garlic Bread" Tomatoes! Recipe via Savoring the Thyme - These look so amazing for a chilly evening. I lovvve tomatoes, and really, this is a healthier alternative to garlic bread. Although, pretty sure I could eat 10 slices.


 
 
 
2. Baked "Fried" Pickles with Cilantro Garlic Ranch! Recipes via The Vanilla Tulip - Ya'll, I am in such a fried pickle obsession phase... Favorite food of all time. Can't wait to make my own!
 
My Love for fried pickles cannot be quenched... I can't wait to try these!
 
3. Chicken Gyros! Recipe via Tide & Thyme - These look amazing and I love the idea of making them at home with chicken instead of traditional lamb... seems much more attainable for someone like me who is very 'not greek'. :)
 
Always a sucker for any Greek food, I need these in my life.
 
4. Orange Poppy Seed Cake with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting! Recipe via Megann's Kitchen
 
...Stop it... so yummy.

 
 
5. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars! Recipe via Cupcakes OMG! - Yeah, I have a problem.
 
Yeeeeahhh... might have to go ahead and make these.
 

 
 xoxo,
Alisha
 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment