Monday, August 19, 2013

DIY : Mixed Metal & Rhinestone Bracelet!

Confession: I have a jewelry obsession. (I know, shocker). When I saw this DIY bracelet pop up on my Pinterest feed, I knew I had to jump on it. One part glam, one part rockstar, this bracelet adds just the right amount of edge to any outfit, and it's fairly simple to make! I decided to bring the supplies for this DIY to a Pinterest Party I attended this weekend with some girlfriends, (we had a blast!).  It ended up being pretty successful!


See instructions for making your own bracelet here, and hop over to my friend Jordan's blog Petite Modern to see more about our little Pinterest Party!
Happy Monday, all!
xoxo
Alisha

(PS. If you are wondering what nail polish I am wearing today, it's Essie's "Butler Please", my fave!)

No comments:

Post a Comment