Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Getting to know you...

As I start this blogging adventure, here are a few things my readers may need to know about me... just five for now, keeping this short and sweet. :)
  1. I am a 22 year old creative dreamer walking in grace. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with everything that I am. It is important to know that while I love a lot of pretty things, and I have a passion for style, beauty and design... my love for Jesus comes first, and my goal is for that to shine through every single blog post that I write. There is nothing more inspiring and lovely than the grace of God!
  2. I am the happiest when I am: Singing, Writing, or having a Sunday afternoon coffee date with my incredible boyfriend, Bryon. I've been in love with him for almost eight years!Yeah, you'll hear a lot about this guy, he's pretty great.
  3. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up... and that's okay. I know I want to be a wife, (subtle, right?) and I want to express my creativity in any way that I can. I don't need to know all the answers right now. I'm trusting God and we'll see what happens... :)
  4. If you've read any of my previous blogs, you know that I LOVE weddings. You will see some a lot of wedding inspiration related content, I am sure. You just can't keep me out of that scene! All of the pretty everything of wedding blogs is what attracted me to blogging in the first place. 
  5. Other things I love, (in a nutshell): Coffee, Music, Coffee shops with live music... Interior Design, Art, Illustration, Shopping... FOOD... Cooking, Trying new recipes, (i.e., pinning new recipes on Pinterest and saying I will try them in the future...), trying new hair and makeup tricks... constantly being a diva about my hair... the list could go on, and on, but just keep reading my blog, we'll get to know eachother. :)
 
xoxo,
Alisha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment